Client Account Development
Account Growth Strategies
A strategic focus to account development is applied in maximising customer spend and ensuring customer loyalty. This includes the implementation of a proactive and calculated approach to areas of customer development including:
- Establishing relationships with all stakeholders (economic, technical and operational)
- High disclosure of information with feedback and market/competitor information
- Establishing referral and recommendation mechanisms
- Preferred supplier buying commitment with extended contracts
- Buy in of full product / service suite
- Full share of ‘total spend’
- Project alliances (marketing, research, etc)
- Technology dependence (eg systems integration)
- Customer Relationship Management Systems
CRM systems facilitate the management of the above customer development areas by displaying the status of the relationship and enabling a tailored approach to customer development.
Customer Relationship Management systems enable you to:
- Know your customer’s needs, wants and motives
- Appreciate the relationship (see above customer development areas) between the customer and your organisation
- Apply suitable management of all interactions with the customer
Channel Management Systems
Channel management involves more than just distribution and has been described as management of how a product is used and how the customer and the product interact.
Channel management systems are implemented to monitor channel performance and educate channel partners on identifying key customers, communicating with them, and continuing to create value after the first contact.
Analysis and Reporting Structures
Analysis and reporting systems provide comparative information for strategic decision making. Strategic positioning is enabled by systemic assessment of sales performance against customer profiles.
Information about other solutions is available by selecting from ‘listbox’ below: