Sales Support Optimisation
Many organisations suffer from a lack of alignment between sales and marketing. Part of the problem is that most marketing departments do not view sales support as one of their most important functions.
Sales support systems facilitate:
- efficient qualification and processing of leads, ensuring the sales team is presented with high probability leads
- communication and administrative responsibilities throughout the sales process (may include the solution implementation phase)
- post sale product support
Optisell ensures your sales staff are equipped with the necessary tools and support to make the sale. We also understand adequate post sales product support is a critical component of customer development.
Sales support provides the interface between sales and marketing functions. A support structure is defined dependent on your strategic and operational needs. This can include any combination of:
- lead generation and qualification processes
- communication with prospects and clients
- information processing and distribution
- administrative data processing
- level 1 product support
- level 1 issue management
Optisell ensures best practice service delivery standards are maintained.
Support Technical Infrastructure
The sales support role is at its core an information processing and distribution function. Optisell guides the implementation of appropriate technologies to enable efficient interaction with prospects / clients.
Often discribed as ‘customer experience management’, sales support takes responsibility for all customer interactions therefore requiring access to data accross multiple systems (marketing, sales, project delivery, finance and support/helpdesk). In the absence of an integrated system this is usually achieved via ‘business inteligence’ technologies with dashboards for comparative assessment.
Information about other solutions is available by selecting from ‘listbox’ below: